<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

9.27.2012

at home with asmaa is becoming invite only very soon inshaAllah

Salam Alaikum, greetings ladies,

I just want to let you know my blog will become invite only very soon inshAllah /God willing

Sorry for the inconvenience of it all but it's a choice I have made something I have thought about for a while now after having just 1 man comment on my blog it set me thinking how many others read and just don't comment, inshallah non and allahu alim/God knows

If you are a woman (only) and would like to have an invite drop me a quick email athomewithasmaa@gmail.com when you have time to spare inshAllah i will keep the settings as they are for a few days. In your email to me, please tell me who you are or give me your blog link / other social media so I recognise you instantly or can verify your indeed female.

Sorry again for the all the recent changes around here.




Labels:

6 Comments:

At 27 September 2012 at 07:07 , Blogger Karima said...

I would still want to follow your blog - I think you can reach my details via this comment, if not here are my details: www.karimascrafts.com and karimascrafts@gmail.com

 
At 27 September 2012 at 09:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

Karima, I will add your details to my invite list InshaAllah <3

 
At 27 September 2012 at 10:09 , Blogger Noor said...

Yea its one of those things you can not really tell who reads your blog but if it snot personal I think its fine I mean on my blog a lot of men and women cook my recipes :) but I do not converse with them.

 
At 27 September 2012 at 16:19 , Blogger Melissa said...

I sent you an email. Your blog looks so nice, and I love the new name!
You can change the blog address without making a new blog? I didn't know that....hmmm! Makes me think if I should do that instead of a new one...

 
At 27 September 2012 at 17:19 , Blogger khadijah said...

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatlahi wa barakatu!!!!!

this is a good idea!! i think in the future i will be doing the same... sometimes men just DONT GET IT? even though our blog looks all girly and only sisters are following..?!!
do i have to sent a request to follow you or the ones who have access and follow you don't need an invite?? if so please please invite me!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo Khadijah!
btw..r u still interested for the thingie?

 
At 28 September 2012 at 07:40 , Blogger Unknown said...

@noor - I understand your point sis jazakAllah Khairan

@melissa - got your email Melissa sorry i havent replied yet but your on my list inshAllah and glad you like the new design and name mashAllah, yes sis you can change the domain name in the settings also I'm sure you already know that you can import one of your blogs into the other?

@onelovelymuslimah- wa alaikum salam ea rahmatullah wa barakatuh
I think I will be able to invite you inshAllah I will email you now.

 

Post a Comment

I like to hear from my readers, sincere advice is welcome so feel free to leave me a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home