<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

8.08.2012

Yummy Break!


Salam Alaikum / hello readers,

Have you noticed, i have been rather slow in coming forward with recipes this month? this is purely because i haven't baked that much, due to it being Ramadan and the only demands in my house are Qalb El Louz Qalb El Louz Qalb El Louz. Yes i have had quite enough, i finally baked my third and final in the correct size dish (33cm by 22cm) and it worked out well Alhamduillah.

Don't ask me for the recipe of those pretty cupcakes pictured above, ok i no longer have it however, look on the back of a packet of tesco's light brown sugar it should be there. I have to confess, the cupcakes were not 'all that' apart from the rose butter cream swirl that is.

I sooo can't wait for the new series of The Great British Bake Off to start next week, what about you? forget the Olympics! OOOps did i just say that out loud

My next bake it! doesn't actually involve baking but more of that another day....

Peace and Love

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 8 August 2012 at 18:21 , Blogger Amna said...

Salam Asma, may day brightens when I look at your dishes SubhanAllah, I was just wondering the other day that where is Asma gone with her baking stuff, and I was right when I thought the she must be watching the Olympics! (yeah you were too loud! sssshhhh girl!) :p

 
At 9 August 2012 at 00:25 , Blogger Em said...

a lovely first bake of the month!

 
At 9 August 2012 at 22:56 , Blogger Admin said...

AssalamoAlaikum, I am a Muslimah and a blogger. I am creating a Muslimah bloggers directory to unite ALL lovely Muslimah`s who blog.
Would you be so kind to add your blog to our directory?

Here is the link, [instruction are given there]
http://muslimahbloggersdirectory.blogspot.com/



Jazakillahu Khair!

P.S. I am sorry for commenting here. I can't find your email id.

 
At 10 August 2012 at 12:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

Salam alaikum Amna,

Allah Barak fiki, I actually meant forget the Olympics lol I've watched a tiiiiny bit when flicking over channels that's about it. I feel the same about your blog mashAllah it's so bright and cheerful mashAllah.

 
At 10 August 2012 at 12:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a sweet comment.

 
At 10 August 2012 at 13:01 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wa alaikum Salam sister,

JazakAllah Khayran for sharing the MBD link, I'm signed up now!

 
At 10 August 2012 at 16:10 , Blogger Fashion by Anita said...

Nice post ;>
I follow you, can you follow me back? http://fashion-by-anita.blogspot.com/

 
At 11 August 2012 at 14:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, i will check out your blog.

 

Post a Comment

I like to hear from my readers, sincere advice is welcome so feel free to leave me a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home