<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

7.09.2012

Naan Bread


True Naan Bread i guess is baked in a Tandoor oven but guess what? yes, i don't have one of those, so my extra hot  electric fan oven and grill will have to do.

You will also be forgiven for thinking that from my photo it looks very much like Pita bread (i keep thinking that too) but unlike pita bread, Naan bread is denser and made, at least in this recipe using yoghurt, eggs and milk  resulting in a quite rich yet ultra soft and some would say spongy bread.

If you want to make this recipe, head on oven over to BBCGOODFOOD

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9 July 2012 at 15:11 , Blogger Noor said...

This looks really good mashAllah.

 
At 9 July 2012 at 19:09 , Blogger Amna said...

I love Naan and this looks perfect!

 
At 10 July 2012 at 23:40 , Blogger Unknown said...

jazakAllah Khair to you both <3

 

Post a Comment

I like to hear from my readers, sincere advice is welcome so feel free to leave me a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home