<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

7.16.2012

Khobz dyal Zraa' - Moroccan Whole Wheat Bread

Khobz dyal Zraa' (Moroccan wheat bread) is a popular bread for women to bake at home in Morocco.


The 50/50 ratio of whole wheat to white bread flour makes this bread rich in flavour yet light in texture, perfect for serving alongside your favourite soup or stew.




If you haven't noticed I have got a thing about using recipesi find from a google search...I must get back to those recipe books / cake decorating magazines I have piling up in my living room cupboard VERY soon....

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 17 July 2012 at 13:26 , Blogger Noor said...

This looks good mashAllah.

 
At 19 July 2012 at 13:28 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will definitely be making this bread with soup. YUM! Hope all is well.....

 
At 20 July 2012 at 09:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you ladies <3

 

Post a Comment

I like to hear from my readers, sincere advice is welcome so feel free to leave me a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home